Submissions for the Draft Whittlesea Township Strategy are now closed. Thank you to everyone who had their say.
About the strategy
We are preparing a strategy to guide how the Whittlesea township will change over the next 20 years including transport, housing, open space, shopping and employment.
The plan will build on the town's strengths and continue to protect its unique character.
The draft strategy addresses key issues relating to:
- Managing future residential growth
- Housing opportunities and built form
- Retail, business and industry
- Movement and transport
- Environmental attributes and risks
- Community services and facilities.
In particular the strategy will:
- Provide a framework to guide development and growth within the Whittlesea township
- Determine whether the implementation of a township boundary is appropriate to manage growth
- Protect the preferred rural character of the township which is highly valued by the community.
How to have your say
You can provide feedback in writing to:
Manager Strategic Planning & Economic Development
City of Whittlesea
Locked Bag 1
Bundoora MDC VIC 3083
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions close 5pm 18 December 2020
If you need assistance with providing feedback or accessing the document, please contact us on 9217 2170 or via email.