Whittlesea Disability Network Hub
Welcome to the Whittlesea Disability Network (WDN) Online Hub.
This is a space where you can connect with Council and tell us about what you or people with disability need to live independently and safely in the community.
This space is open to anyone with an interest in disability, including people with disability, carers, service providers and advocates.
On this page you can leave comment about:
- Access to local spaces and places
- Disability services and your support needs
- Council services and programs supporting people with disability and carers
- Issues you would like to learn more about
- Anything else you want to tell us about living with disability in the community.
We hope this Hub will support positive conversations about how we can work together to create a more inclusive and accessible community.
If you would like to receive the bi-monthly WDN e-newsletters or announcements about the WDN, please leave your details here.